OVO X NBA Raptors LongSleeve – White
- A team of Canadian professional basketball players based in Toronto is the Toronto Raptors.
- As a member of the Eastern Conference Atlantic Division, the Raptors play in the National Basketball Association (NBA).
- As part of the NBA’s expansion into Canada, the team was founded in 1995 along with the Vancouver Grizzlies.
- The Toronto Raptors changed their primary logo for the 2020-2021 NBA season.
- Silver was completely eliminated from the colour scheme, and the basketball was re-coloured brown.
- Black borders around logos are only visible when presented on dark backgrounds, as they are here on brown.
- This long sleeve has a stylish and attractive logo on the back.
- The Word is Tronto is printed on the front of this long sleeve.
- This long sleeve can be purchased at Vlone.LTD.
90% Cotton, 10% Polyester
A lightweight design makes activities easier
It can be worn in winter, summer, and spring.
This long sleeve will keep you comfortable all year round due to its lightweight and thin design
This slim long sleeve will make you look mature and have the best shape in the crowd.
Suitable for running, sports, exercise, relaxing at home, and everyday use.It’s perfect for any outdoor activity you enjoy and you can use it every day!
- For best results, we recommend washing cold, only using non-chlorine bleach, tumble drying low, and ironing warm if necessary.
- Wash similar clothes at the same time
- You should turn your clothing inside out before you wash them.
Shipping & Return
- Bank holidays and weekends are not acceptable delivery days.
- Weekends are not a time when customer service is available.
- You need to check each delivery as soon as possible.
- If there is any damage or shortage, it must be reported the same day.
- Return or exchange orders must be received within 10 days in extraordinary condition; clothes that have been washed, worn, or used will not be accepted.
- Import charges are not refundable.
- Customers must pay shipping & return fees.
There are no reviews yet.