OVO X NBA Celtics T-Shirt – White
- Boston Celtics began playing in the Basketball Association of America on June 6, 1946.
- After absorbing the National Basketball League in the fall of 1949, the team joined the National Basketball Association.
- Chuck Cooper became the first black NBA player drafted by the Celtics in 1950.
- Celtics have won 17 NBA championships and currently hold the record for the most wins of any NBA team.
- The Celtics are one of two charter members of the Basketball Association of America still playing in their hometown.
- The OVO logo is printed on the chest side and the Boston logo is printed in the center of the longsleeve T-Shirt.
- There is a Boston Celtics logo printed on the back of this long-sleeve t-shirt.
- You will feel great after wearing this Long Sleeve T-Shirt in winter.
- This shirt can be worn under a hoodie with your favorite jeans in cold weather.
- It can be presented as a gift to your father, brother, or relatives.
- This longsleeve can be purchased at Vlone.LTD.
- For best results, we recommend washing cold, only using non-chlorine bleach, tumble drying low, and ironing warm if necessary.
- Wash similar clothes at the same time
- You should turn your clothing inside out before you wash them.
90% Cotton, 10% Polyester
A lightweight design makes activities easier
It can be worn in winter, summer, and spring.
This longsleeve will keep you comfortable all year round due to its lightweight and thin design.
This slim long sleeve will make you look mature and have the best shape in the crowd.
Suitable for running, sports, exercise, relaxing at home, and everyday use.It’s perfect for any outdoor activity you enjoy and you can use it every day!
Shipping & Return
- Bank holidays and weekends are not acceptable delivery days.
- Weekends are not a time when customer service is available.
- You need to check each delivery as soon as possible.
- If there is any damage or shortage, it must be reported the same day.
- Return or exchange orders must be received within 10 days in extraordinary condition; clothes that have been washed, worn, or used will not be accepted.
- Import charges are not refundable.
- Customers must pay shipping & return fees.
There are no reviews yet.