OVO X NBA Celtics Hoodie – Green
- The Boston Celtics began playing in the Basketball Association of America on June 6, 1946.
- In the fall of 1949, the team joined the National Basketball Association after absorbing the National Basketball League.
- Chuck Cooper became the first black NBA player drafted by the Celtics in 1950.
- The Celtics hold the NBA record for the most wins of any team with 17 championships.
- The OVO logo is printed on the front of this hoodie.
- There is a Boston Celtics logo printed on the back of this hoodie.
- You will feel great after wearing this hoodie in winter.
- This hoodie can be worn with your favorite jeans in cold weather.
- It can be presented as a gift to your father, brother, or relatives.
- This hoodie can be purchased at Vlone.LTD.
- 80% Cotton, 20% Polyester
Moisture Wicking Dry-Power
- With Dry-Power technology, sweat is wicked away from your skin, keeping you dry and warm.
- Ribbed waistband and cuffs provide a secure fit. The V-notch at the neck gives the hoodie a modern look.
Deep Front Pocket
- kangaroo pocket for storing phone, keys or other small items
- Brushed on the inside and smooth on the outside to keep you warm.
- Just the right amount of stretch, so you don’t feel restricted.
This casual hoodie is suitable for most occasions in your daily life and also good for sport exercise.
- For best results, we recommend washing cold, only using non-chlorine bleach, tumble drying low, and ironing warm if necessary.
- Wash similar clothes at the same time
You should turn your clothing inside out before you wash .
Shipping & Return
- Bank holidays and weekends are not acceptable delivery days.
- Weekends are not a time when customer service is available.
- You need to check each delivery as soon as possible.
- If there is any damage or shortage, it must be reported the same day.
- Return or exchange orders must be received within 10 days in extraordinary condition; clothes that have been washed, worn, or used will not be accepted.
- Import charges are not refundable.
Customers must pay shipping & return fees.
There are no reviews yet.